**Update 18 October**
The Delta hotel (conference venue) is full during our event. (Please contact the reservation number shown below if you wish to check for any cancellations, but don’t get your hopes up.)
Other nearby hotel options include the following, all which had some remaining availability (as of 10/18) during our event:
- Royal Anne Hotel, approx. 800 metres away (10 minute walk): http://www.royalannehotel.com
- Hotel Zed, approx. 1 km away: https://www.hotelzed.com
- Prestige Inn Kelowna, approx. 1 km away: http://www.prestigehotelsandresorts.com
- See map below for additional options
Wildland Fire Canada 2016 will be held at the spectacular Delta Grand Okanagan Resort and Conference Centre in downtown Kelowna, from 24-28 October 2016. The main program will take place October 25-27, with some optional workshops, field trips and other events before and after. See the Program page for schedule and details.
Please book your conference accommodation here, by phone or using the link below. Some options are not available using the online booking tool (but are available by phone).
Delta/Marriott room bookings: 1-888-236-2427; specify ‘Wildland Fire Canada’ group rate
We have negotiated very competitive rates for the duration of our event and hope everyone can join us at the conference hotel. Rates are guaranteed for up to 3 nights before and after our event, subject to availability.
Delta Grand Okanagan room styles:
Guest Room: $159 ($179 with lakeview)
- Available with 2 Queen beds or 1 King
- Available with 2 Queen beds or 1 King; some lake view available
Club Floor Room: $219 (not shown)
- Available with King bed; lounge access and additional amenities; some lake view available
- King bed, sofa bed, 1.5 bathrooms, some lake view available
2-Bedroom Condominium: $289 Sold out!
1 King, 1 Queen, sofa bed, 2 bathrooms
3-Bedroom Condominium: $409 (limited availability; not shown) Sold out!
1 King and 2 Queen beds, sofa bed, 2 bathrooms
>> Book a room for WFC2016 (Note – not all room options are shown for all dates; if you wish to book a room type that appears unavailable, contact Kirsten de Jager by email, or book using the Delta/Marriott room bookings telephone number at the top of this page; specify the Wildland Fire Canada conference reservation in your discussions)
If there are questions about our room bookings for WFC2016, please contact Kirsten de Jager at the Delta Grand Resort, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify you are inquiring about the Wildland Fire Canada conference reservation.
Delta Okanagan Grand Resort and Conference Centre
1310 Water Street
Kelowna, British Columbia
- Self-Parking – $19/day (taxes included)
- Weekly Self-Parking – $95/week (taxes included)
- Valet Parking – $23/day (taxes included)